The Expat Kids Club is a young, energetic & multi-disciplinary team. We are currently receiving applications for the following positions:
Administrative Assistant (August 2022)
starting ASAP, 10 hours p/w (virtual)
- Managing support email & team calendars
- Maintaining administration of client-case files
- Compiling & presenting (to Supervisor) weekly administrative report
- Participate in upper management meetings
- Liaising with Psychology & Creative Teams as needed
- Have experience with small business administration
- Be extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Have strong English-language (written and verbal) skills
- Have excellent interpersonal skills & high CQ
- TCK background is a huge plus!
Please send a CV and short motivation letter to email@example.com with the subject line
Selected candidates will be invited for an interview.
Masters-level Clinical Psychology Internships
The Expat Kids Club accepts applications from master’s level students looking for internship placement for their (clinical) psychology degrees. Each year, we accept a Spring Intern (January to June) and a Fall Intern (September to February) working three days a week in our offices.
Applications for the Fall 2022 and Spring 2023 internships are now closed
Applications for Fall 2023 and Spring 2024 internships will open in June of 2023
Bachelors-level Social Media Specialist Internships
The Expat Kids Club accepts applications from bachelors level students looking to gain additional work experience as they build their psychological careers. Each year, we accept one bachelors student to help in consultation of our social media strategies/psychoeducational efforts for expat families.