The Expat Kids Club is a young, energetic & multi-disciplinary team. We are currently receiving applications for the following positions:
Social Media Coordinator
The Expat Kids Club is seeking a qualified and experienced Social Media Coordinator to join our team on a paid part-time basis (15 hours per month)
- Designing and maintaining our social media pages (primarily Instagram and TikTok)
- Leading the creation of in-the-moment content (i.e.organizing team photos, documenting events, etc.)
- Meeting with the Creative Director to discuss SM insights from previous months and brainstorming next steps for following months
- Supervising and supporting our student interns (where their roles cross over)
- Have experience managing social media accounts
- Be familiar with relevant applications such as Canva, CapCut, Tiktok, and Instagram
- Be highly creative with an eye for details
- Artistic skills (including photography, drawing, etc.) are a plus
- Have an interest in psychology and/or working to support Third Culture families
Please send a CV and short motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Social Media Coordinator Application‘. Selected candidates will be invited for an interview.
Masters-level Clinical Psychology Internships
The Expat Kids Club accepts applications from master’s level students looking for internship placement for their (clinical) psychology degrees. Each year, we accept a Spring Intern (January to June) and a Fall Intern (September to February) working three days a week in our offices.