It’s important to take breaks in order to maintain healthy well-being – that’s why The Expat Kids Club has some planned holiday breaks! During these times, our offices will be closed for appointments. In the case of emergency, we recommend contacting 112 or your local emergency services. We do have a therapist on-call during these times, and can be reached at +31 6 33 50 39 22.
Below you can find dates during which EKC is closed for the academic year of 2021/2022.
- Monday 18th – Friday 22nd, closed for Fall Break
- Monday 20th onward, closed for Winter Break
- Monday 3rd – Friday 7th, closed for Winter Break
- Monday 21st – Friday 25th, closed for Crocus Break
- Monday 11th – Monday 18th, closed for Spring Break and Easter Monday (National Holiday)
- Wednesday 27th, closed for King’s Day (National Holiday)
- Thursday 26th – Friday 27th, closed for Ascension Day (National Holiday)
- Monday 6th, closed for Whit Monday (National Holiday)