Our courses are developed from a unique combination of materials obtained through various mindfulness training and certification programs. We use striking visuals, video clips and activities that bring mindfulness to life without losing the expertise and integrity of a classic mindfulness training program.
The objective of each course is to teach students mindfulness as a life-skill and to be able to use it in their day-to-day activities.
Research suggests that kids who participate in mindfulness programs show:
- Increases in concentration and abilities to pay attention
- Enhanced self-awareness
- Improvements in self-esteem and confidence
- Greater effectivity with decision-making and problem-solving
- Developed capacities for compassion and (self-)empathy
Our various curricula are designed for young people ages 9-18. All kids are welcome to join as the program simply offers students a taste of what mindfulness is and how it can be used for dealing with stress and anxiety; with content tailored to suit age and development.
Common reasons kids enroll in our mindfulness courses are:
• To feel happier, calmer and more fulfilled
• To get along better with others
• To help them concentrate and learn better
• To help cope with stress and anxiety
• To perform better in music and sports
During each program students are immersed in various ways in which they can use mindfulness in their everyday lives. They will learn about the theory of mindfulness through viewing slides and film clips. Through active participation in class students will learn basic mindfulness skills that can be used in many areas of their lives.
Courses are offered as 4- or 8-week programs, can be individualized per age-group and development; and can be taught on-site or in classrooms.
Please inquire for further information regarding upcoming courses offered.